Hey Jude - Malayalam movie




Hey Jude - Never before emotional connect               

         

       You don't get to watch many movies that can get you immersed fully into it. 'Hey jude' got me hooked to it right from the beginning to end. Emotionally it got me so attached that a lump in my throat never left me even after I finished watching it. The movie is directed by Shyamaprasad and the lead characters are played by Nivin pauly and Trisha. Though I knew about Nivin Pauly before watching this film but I did not know it was him who played main role in the movie. I realized why he is rated so high. About Trisha, this was her debut movie in the mallu cine field and this is one of her best in her long film career. 

        Some times it so happens that there are no big reasons why we get connected emotionally to a story line. Hey Jude is a kind of movie that is not normally made in other languages esp. tamil or hindi. Only malayalees have the guts to take up unique and special subjects for their movies. This is a movie about the story of two special people. One is a mathematical genius who has phenomenal talent with numbers and has a lots of interest in oceanography.  This man has special talents and brilliant in solving maths. But when it comes to social life, he comes a cropper. He has huge difficulties in understanding basic tenets of normal social life.  The other is a girl who is a daughter of a professor of psychology who has bipolar disorder. Her mood swings from best to worst in no time. The story is all about how these two unusual people meet and befriend each other.  


       As I said before I did not recognize Nivin in the movie. I started watching the movie more for Trisha as I thought she would not act in a mediocre or bad movie at this stage of her career.Nivin was totally into his character. Initially I thought of Jude in the movie only as an unknown malayalam actor. But the playing of the characterization was so brilliant that I thought the guy deserved an award. His portrayal of the role was so complete that nobody could have done justice to the role better than him. Trisha was so real in her role that we forget that she is a star actor and we could see her only as the disturbed girl who breaks down emotionally so easily. Technically also this film is made perfectly and camera work is so eye catchy and pleasant and it is difficult to take our eyes off the movie. All in all, this is a movie worth watching and in my limited film watching I would rate this along with great movies of all time for the quality of time I spent watching it and for emotional connect. 





  



  

 

கருத்துகள்

பிரபலமான இடுகைகள்